Monday, December 10, 2012

PARAGLIDING QUICK PACK (Gül Çanta ®)




QUICK PACK by Volkan OVUN (Patented as "Gül Çanta")

Quick-pack solution to gather the glider into a practical package quickly and to carry it easily to take-off again. It also protect the glider against the harmful effects of the sunlight.
Just grab the handles to carry it up to take-off!


FEATURES
 
* Large enough to accommodate tandem equipment
* Easy to use (simply lay it on the ground, and put your glider into it)
* Specially designed line protection bridge and riser pocket. 
* Reversible, self packing design (no need for an extra packing for the quick-pack itself). 


Approx. Weight: 480 gr.  
Colors: Orange - Gray 




PRICE: 38.- USD (+  USD Shipment)

Shop online in: http://volkanovun.com




1 comment:

  1. Quote from http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=39092 . Zac Blodget's review:

    "I purchased a Quick Pack bag from Volkan several months ago, and here's my review:

    I love it! I use this bag to store my wing for longer periods so it can breathe and not get creased up as it would in a concertina bag. I also use it to protect my wing on launch from UV while parawaiting. It only takes about 30 seconds to pull your wing out of this quick pack and then stuff the quick pack into it's self contained pouch, so this is super easy to do. It also keeps your balled up wing from catching a gust while on the ground!

    Pro's:
    affordable (might be the least expensive glider stuff sack available)
    easy to use, with a strap for line management, a nice sturdy drawstring, and an attached stuff sack so you can pack it down to a small size.
    Lightweight (see also cons)

    Cons:
    Lightweight - I like how light it is when it's packed away in my harness, but I'd like to see the material be a bit heavier (especially on the bottom) for better scrape and scuff protection. That being said, I think the pro's of low cost and light weight outweigh this con.
    No shoulder straps - I'll frequently use this stuff sack after landing in a field and hiking out to my retrieve if in a hurry (as opposed to when I'm not in a hurry,when I just concertina fold and use my glider's backpack). Having some shoulder straps would be much appreciated when lugging all the gear out and keeping my wing high above brush, snags and fences!

    Hope this is helpful!"

    ReplyDelete